Register
Username
Email
Password
Confirm Password
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy  
Would you like to join the United States group?  
Cancel Register
The site has been updated, click here to start using the latest version of the site.

Welcome to The Casual Collective

General Discussion

Forums > General Discussion > Anything goes! >
Kixeye vs Zynga

For those interested, it looks like a legal feud is brewing between Zynga and Kixeye

2 years ago

"Kixeye has failed to achieve success in the online free-to-play gaming market because it lacks Zynga's know-how concerning how to develop successful and sought-after games and effectively monetize within those games on a mass scale".

Zynga is on the most shorted-stock list.

Kixeye is doing well.

EDIT: Also, Escapist Magazine. It has Zero Punctuation, pretty good show whether you like or hate videogames.

2 years ago
Last edited by
FireRedFire
2 years ago

dis reminds me of children arguing

my company is better than yours

2 years ago
Last edited by
Coho
2 years ago

Welcome back, Wiitarded!

2 years ago

It's round 2 of the game company wars and this time it's the money hungry dog versus the tryhard unicorn! *ding ding ding*

2 years ago
2 years ago

maybe that information will have something like "how to take care of a community" and "why you dont leave your sites to die".  Yah, that would be nice.

2 years ago

...Am I the only one here actually hoping that Kixeye permanently goes out of business?

2 years ago

I have just asked everyone here and I can confirm that you are indeed the only one.

2 years ago

Quote from NeroZero, 2 years ago:

...Am I the only one here actually hoping that Kixeye permanently goes out of business?  

----

If Kixeye goes out of business then so will CC as it is part of the same business, and is supported by Kixeye's profits.

2 years ago
Last edited by
ryecroft
2 years ago