Register
Username
Email
Password
Confirm Password
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy  
Would you like to join the United States group?  
Cancel Register
The site has been updated, click here to start using the latest version of the site.

Welcome to The Casual Collective

Desktop TD

Forums > Desktop TD > Updates >
2nd Dec Update

Right, I'm starting to pull DTD together this week. So we should see some good changes over the next few days.

• New scenario mode with 12 levels (inc tutorial)
  • Updated main menu.
  • Map sizes can now be selected.
  • It will reload your last starting tower layout (if you want it to)

Extra modes and creeps will come soon but I am next concentrating on fixing the MP.
6 years ago

Hurray!

Map Sizes!

6 years ago

On level 5 (20 waves) there is a spawn wave. This is before spawns are introduced... intentional?

6 years ago

Speaking of tutorial, it would be nice if there were instructions on what to expect for multiplayer DTD.  I've played singleplayer, but I'm not sure what I'm getting into if I go MP.  Maybe there's something I'm overlooking, but I bet a lot of people don't want to join a game like me since they don't know what to do.

6 years ago

noted, I'll see what I can do.

6 years ago

we didn't used to get a huge lives bonus for the first to finish, hope that's not intentional

--
ready, fire, aim
6 years ago

Don't think it's possible to get over 100k in DesktopTD now, probably wipe them all?

6 years ago

Woop!

6 years ago

Awesomeness. LOVE it.

Coupla things though.

• Clicking 'help' still shows the old help dialog
  • It won't let me play the small map (says I need to log in)
  • Minor interface issues while starting a new free play game (old button graphic)
  • Still no arcade/classic graphics, but I'm sure they're coming.
6 years ago

Arcade?

Edit: Cosmetic bug: In the MP menu when you connect to the lobby and the menu darkens, only the top half of the menu darkens.

6 years ago
Last edited by
WormyRocks
6 years ago