Welcome to The Casual Collective
CTOYou: A rockstar CTO with a passion for games and scaling great companies.
Us: An innovative gaming company with an amazing team, proven track record, real revenue and a tangible future.
Company: The Casual Collective (http://www.casualcollective.com)
Location: Downtown San Francisco
The Casual Collective is a fast-moving, energetic company developing the next generation of casual, social games. The management team has a track record of building profitable companies and our game designers are responsible for hits like Desktop Tower Defense, The Space Game, Desktop Defender and Backyard Monsters. We are adding smart creative people to our team. Join us... resistance is futile.
The CTO should be able to make technological assessments and evaluations on key points of redundancy across systems and human capital planning.
- 7+ years experience leading and managing a team of engineers
- Experience in the consumer web or games space
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to use cutting edge technology in our market place
- Build and manage a top caliber development team and oversee the development
- Collaborate with the executive team to assess and recommend technologies and support company organizational needs.
- Deep technology understanding of Flash, Unix, MySQL, & PHP
- Previous start-up experience is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree - CS/EE/Engineering degree preferred
Find more information at our website: http://www.casualcollective.com
- This position is located in our corporate office in San Francisco
- Competitive salary and stock options
- We provide full benefits: dental, vision and healthcare
Back to job listings